PLEASE READ CAREFULLY through the processes detailed below. Because a job-sized order of plaster typically involves quantities that require the product to be shipped on pallets, additional steps (and time) is required to fulfill the order.
Above: A typical 6-wheel delivery truck featuring an on-board lift gate used to transfer palleted goods, crates, and other heavy items onto the ground. This type of truck is commonly used for the last leg of the LTL delivery process if a fork lift will not be available on-site to faciliate unloading.
Overview. Limestrong products are ordered, paid for, and shipped one of two ways:
1) Job-sized orders (over 3 bags) of LSB Binder, LSB Finish, and pumice sand ship on pallets and arrive via an LTL (less than truckload) freight carrier, like Estes, ABF, or FedEx Freight. To secure the best rate, a custom freight quote is obtained by Limestrong, based on information and options supplied by the customer via a webform.
2) Smaller boxed items—such as samples, packs of color pigment, or limewash—will be shipped via typical package carriers like UPS, FedEx, or USPS, with the shipping costs calculated by the e-store software and automatically added to the order total.
The Shipping Process. If placing an order that includes palleted quantities of product (requiring LTL freight shipment), please complete the following steps:
1) Use our web-based CALCULATORS to help determine how many bags of each product will be needed.
2) Select the COMPLETE WEBFORM check-out button on the product info block be taken to the pallet-quantity order webform.
3) Please download and carefully read the Pallet Shipment and Delivery Information document. It is important that you understand the LTL freight process and what is required of you so as to avoid costly mistakes and oversights. Please note that key shipping decisions (like the unloading method or a delivery appointment) need to be determined BEFORE a freight quote is sought.
4) Complete and submit the webform. The single webform accommodates orders of LSB Binder, LSB Finishes or combinations of those bagged products.
5) Upon successful submission of the form, the system will generate a PDF of your order, sending one copy to Limestrong and one to you. Using the information you supply, Limestrong will generate a DRAFT ORDER and secure a best-rate FREIGHT QUOTE.
6) You will be emailed an invoice for the order total—bags of product ordered as well as the custom freight quote. Follow the link on the invoice to complete and pay for the order. The freight quote is valid for six (6) days—please respond before then.
7) Within 72 hours, but typically within 24, your order will leave the warehouse. Once your shipment is picked up, Limestrong will email you a notice of shipment and provide a tracking number linked to the freight carrier’s website. Weekends and holidays may affect handling and transit times. Shipments originate in southeast Idaho.
Shipping Costs. You may be wondering: what’s that shipping cost number going to look like? No way to know without generating a custom quote, as freight costs vary widely. The biggest cost-churning variable is destination, so, via the drop-link directly below, we’ve tabled some representative baseline freight destination costs and then outlined the factors that further influence those costs—all in an attempt to at least roughly answer that question.
Pallets 101. A full-pallet of LSB Binder consists of 48 bags and weighs up to 2500 lbs. A full pallet of any of the LSB Finish plaster types consists of 60 bags and weighs a little over 1920 lbs. As needed for efficiency, a mixed-product pallet may be sent. For ease of identification and staging, an product-identification card will be embedded in the pallet wrap. Individual bags are also labeled for contents. The pallets themselves are not returned and the cost of the pallet is included in the shipping cost.
Shipping Damage. Please pay particlar attention to the sections in the Pallet Shipment and Delivery Information document that cover the process of checking over, photographing, and receiving the shipment. If all or part of the palleted plaster arrives damaged, it is crucial that the procedures are followed as outlined so a valid claim can be filed with the freight carrier to recover the cost of replacment.
Returns. Limestrong Build will consider accepting a return of delivered materials within 14 days of the purchase date. Product must be in the original packaging, unused, and in resalable condition. All returns require authorization and are subject to a minimum 25% restocking charge. Customer is also responsible for return shipping costs. Our fulfillment center can help make return shipping arrangements. Returns and exchanges may take up to two (2) weeks to process. The cost of the returned goods will be refunded to the same credit card used to make the purchase, minus return shipping and restocking fees.
Defective Product. In the event the product arrives defective or mislabeled, Limestrong Build will replace the product or refund the full purchase price to the credit card account from which the product was purchased.
Other Terms and Conditions. Please read the additional terms and conditions detailed below before placing an order.
 • LSB Binder is the binder-only part of the complete lime plaster mix for the scratch and leveling coats. Sand (aggregate) will need to be sourced locally and delivered to the job site. Packaging and shipping the binder product only (no sand included) provides a significant savings in shipping costs in terms of both weight and the quantity of bags/pallets needed. An illustrated guide to sourcing the correct type of plaster sand is available as an online document and as a downloadable PDF file from the knowledge base section of this site. Use the online calculators provided to calculate the amount of plaster sand that will need to be brought in.
 • LSB Finish is a complete finish-coat plaster product that contains the ideal fine-grained aggregate needed for the final thin-coat finish coat. It is shipped ready to mix.
Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering. By placing an order for Limestrong Build (LSB) products, you accept these terms & conditions, which apply to all orders placed or to be placed at limestrongbuild.com. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us. By ordering LSB products, you agree to be bound by the following terms & conditions:
Force Majeure. Events outside Limestrong Build’s control, which are not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Limestrong Build is released from obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Examples of such events are government action or mission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers.
Payment. All products remain the property of LSB until full payment (for product and shipping) is made. The applicable price is set at the date on which an order is placed. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. All payments conducted through the Limestrong online store are handled through specialized third party financial agencies. Credit card information is not stored and all credit card information is handled over SSL encryption.
Local Taxes. Local charges (sales tax, customs duty, etc.) will occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are always at the expense of the purchaser.
Additional Information. LSB reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase, and product offerings without prior notice. In the event of a product being sold out, LSB has the right to cancel a order and refund any amount paid. LSB shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available. LSB guarantees the highest quality of its products, however it does not accept any liability for the improper application of its products.
Personal Information. Your privacy is important to us. All personal information provided will remain solely with LSB and not shared. You have the right to request and be provided the personal information we have and to request LSB to delete or correct your personal information.
PHONE + TEXT: 1.800.305.6396
HOURS: Monday – Friday | 9am – 4pm MST